| Climate data for Ikeja/Lagos, Relative Humidity in % |
Average Max (blue) and Min (brown) with percentile bands 25th-75th (dark) and 10th - 90th (light)
- feel cold, like in any desert, the temperature ranges wider now that it's dry - colder nights/mornings, hotter afternoons.
- can't stand the dust and pollution. Sometimes I can taste sand.
- have actually got colds, the flu or such. I have. I ended up taking medicine.
- feel super hungry. Last week was the worst - I just had to keep eating. It felt crazy to be hungry every hour or two, but what could I do? Some people just report feeling thirsty.
- don't want to get out of bed. I'm sure it's for times like this that our more organic-living brethren (including the burrowing crew) discovered hibernation.
I feel lazy. I feel like King David, walking through the cold valley of the dark shadow of harmattan. In two weeks, I will break through to the other side. I fear no evil. This too shall pass.
Advertisement: Read my books. ###Three Sisters, novel #1 here###